Monday, October 22, 2007

I have finally decided on a project for youtube! I had a realization the other night as I drunkenly attempted sleep: I HAVE BECOME A PRODUCT OF THE INTERNET.

You see, I make music. And I record it using a digital music recorder which allows me to put my recorded music on to my computer. Additionally, applications are now available to make such music public via my facebook profile, therefore skyrocketing my ability to share my music with friends, family, or those to whom I am not even acquainted.

FURTHERMORE! I can check the statistics of my play count, how many downloads have been made and on what songs. This way, I know which songs people are enjoying without them even having to tell me!

BUT THERE IS A DARK SIDE.
One more reason to tirelessly check the status of my facebook life every five minutes.

MY REVOLUTION IS COMPLETE.

1 comment:

forker girl said...

Congratulations on becoming a product of the internet!

Where is your youtube video? I can't find it.